Bookings can be rescheduled as long as the change is made prior to our cancellation window.
To reschedule a booking follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LifeTime MindBody account and click the 'My Info' tab followed by the 'My Schedule' tab to view all your upcoming bookings.
Changes to a court hire can be made up to six hours before your booking time, 'Late Cancel' will appear if your booking is too close to make a change.
- Click Reschedule to adjust booking time
- Select the Date, Day & Time that you would like to reschedule for the new booking then click search.
Please note that your new booking can't be within the same period as your original booking.
e.g. John has booked a court for Wednesday the 16th of September at 9:00am - 10:00am, John can't reschedule the booking to start at 9:30am as it falls within the original booking.
Closer screenshot of Date, Day & Time selection:
- Select a new booking from the results shown
Click Book beside the new time to book that time slot.
- Review the new booking information
Click 'Book Appointment' to complete the rescheduling process
- Click 'My Schedule' to confirm that your schedule has been correctly adjusted