COVID-19 restrictions and rules currently in place
Due to the current COVID situation, there are some additional restrictions on Tennis court hire to help everyone keep safer during this difficult period.
All centres will be closed from Friday 8th January and will re-open from 8:00am on Tuesday the 12th of January.
Due to new cases arising in the Brisbane area, the QLD Government has updated information regarding locations that COVID positive people have recently visited
Please follow the link below for the latest updates and places
If you are feeling unwell or have visited the places at the times in the link above, we ask that you cancel your bookings. Cancelled bookings will be credited for you to use at a future date.
We ask that all players continue to practice social distancing and wash hands before and after their game.
- Please check in using the QR codes provided at each venue
- Doubles play allowed
- Please only use the court you have booked
- Practice social distancing
- Bring your own hand sanitiser and wash hands often
- Please don't spend time in the car park before or after your booking, we would like to keep the number of people at the facility down to only players
We apologise for the inconvenience and would like to thank everyone for helping us keep safe and active during this difficult period.