What is our make up and or credit policy?
Players are expected to attend the lessons they have registered for, we understand that it's not always possible.
If you are unable to attend a lesson, please make sure to let us know as early as possible.
Reasons that we allow make up sessions for include:
• Wet Weather | Public Holidays • Long Term Injury / Illness
You cannot claim a make up for the following reasons:
- School Camps or Events if not notified at least a week out.
- Once off sickness / illness
- Family events and or other sporting commitments
Please see the Late Cancellation Policy page for further details. While we do our best to be fair, make ups should not be seen as a given.
Please help us by letting our team know early and put your tennis first where possible.
1. Make up lessons can not be rolled over from term to term.
2. Make up squads can not be used for Holiday Tennis Clinics
3. Make up’s can not be traded with any other service (coach support, privates)
4. Term 4 make up’s must be completed in term 4. Remaining lessons
will be missed.