Booking a Court is easy!
Head to www.lifetimetennis.com.au and choose court hire.
Here is a direct link
1. Select your venue by clicking either Spring Hill or Ambiwerra then scroll down the page
2. Click the 'Book Spring Hill' or 'Book Ambiwerra' button
3. You will now be taken to the mindbody booking page.
Make sure to select the correct date, the date can be changed in the top right hand corner of the booking sheet.
Then select the time you would like to play, simply click on the time and court you would like to book. Unavailable times will be blocked out in dark grey
4. Confirm your booking details , here you can change the length of time you would like to book, please note that the minimum booking is 60mins.
Do NOT click recurring booking - this will not secure your booking, we are working on a fix for the problem but currently this option is not available
Members - free daytime booking is limited to 90mins, our system will ask for payment if you select a length of time longer than 90mins
5. Click from the available pricing options
Please note that only members will receive the members price
6. Review your booking order and select check out
7. Click 'Place Order' to complete your booking
8. Go to the 'My Schedule' tab of your profile to confirm that your booking has been successfully secured
★ Please always go back to My Info >> "My Schedule" to make sure that your court / courts are booked properly
If booking multiple courts, please contact LifeTime Tennis directly on 3716 0077 and always check "My Schedule" to ensure your bookings are accurate
Select your location and book online through mindbodyonline. You will be asked to create an account for the first booking.